Available 7 days a week
1. Professional wedding officiate
2. Customized ceremony – traditional, spiritual, or non-religious
3. Heart of roses altar or Hibiscus (heart-shaped or circle) made of silk flowers and scattered fresh flower petals – a sacred space in the sand for the bride and groom to stand inside during the ceremony
4. Unity sand ceremony – Two colors of sand are chosen, then the bride and groom each pour sand from individual bottles into one bottle to symbolize the couples unity. The bottle of sand is then a keepsake for the couple. If you want more participants in the sand ceremony just choose the extra colors (no extra charge).
5. Blessing stones – the bride and groom and any others attending the ceremony walk to the edge of the ocean and make a silent wish while tossing a pebble into the sea.
6. We take 100-200 photos and send you a CD with all the pictures in full resolution. Your CD comes with permission to make as many copies and prints as you would like.
Free add on: Recorded music of your choice. Live music add $200.
Free add on: Up to 10 covered chairs decorated with your choice of sash colors. (up to 10 more available at $8 each.)
7. Use of silk flowers for ceremony and pictures.To see bouquet choices click here.
8. Certification and return of marriage license to Clerk of Court.
Video of Ceremony with purchase of this package $299